12 tips of Christmas (travel)
Ready to fly off for the holidays? Here are 12 tips to make your Christmas travels a little bit easier.
Ready to fly off for the holidays?
Here are 12 tips to make your Christmas travels a little bit easier.
- Download the Jetstar smartphone app (iOS, Android) – keep track of your flight and manage your booking
- Check your flight status before leaving for the airport
- Leave for the airport a little early anyway – because traffic and crowds
- If you’re eligible, check in online – it’ll save you time at the airport
- Check your passport and visa validity before travelling overseas
- Young customer travelling alone? Check your ID requirements
- Add checked bags to your booking early – it’ll cost more if you add bags later or at the airport
- Download the ‘Can I pack that? DG’ app (iOS, Android, web) – see which dangerous goods you can’t pack in your checked luggage
- Label your gadgets in case you forget them on board
- Remember that laptops and handbags are part of your 7kg carry-on allowance
- Some items are carried free when you have an infant or small child
- Have a question? Chat with us on Facebook
Thank you for your message. It will be posted after approval.