Jetstar Offers Free Return Flights
Jetstar has today launched one of its biggest ever sales with more than 200,000 free return flights available to dozens of destinations including Hawaii, Bali, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Gold Coast and Perth.
Customers can book a return trip and only pay for the departing flight. The fares are available for selected flights on almost 80 domestic and international routes departing from 18 Australian cities.
Jetstar CEO Gareth Evans said the sale was launching today to mark 14 years since the airline commenced operations.
“Since we launched Jetstar in May 2004, with 14 aircraft flying to 13 destinations we have grown to more than 130 aircraft flying to more than 85 destinations across Australia, Asia and the Pacific,” Mr Evans said.
“We are famous for our low fares and last year we sold 24 million seats - or two thirds of all seats sold - for less than $100.
“It’s fitting that we celebrate our birthday with one of our biggest sales on record, giving travellers the opportunity to take a holiday and return for free.”
- Melbourne and Sydney to Hawaii, return from $339
- Melbourne and Sydney to Ho Chi Minh City return from $259
- Brisbane to Bali return from $259
- Melbourne to Bali return from $299
- Sydney to Bali return from $279
- Perth to Bali return from $169
- Sydney to Phuket return from $289
- Cairns to Tokyo, return from $289
- Melbourne to Auckland, return from $179
- Sydney to Christchurch, return from $169
- Brisbane to Uluru return from $169 (new route)
- Brisbane to Sydney return from $99
- Launceston to Melbourne from $59 return
- Melbourne (Avalon) to Sydney return $49
- Adelaide to Melbourne (Avalon) return from $49
- Melbourne to Gold Coast return from $99
- Adelaide to Brisbane return from $121
- Melbourne to Perth return from $191
- Brisbane to Melbourne return from $111
The ‘Return for Free’ fares are only available on Jetstar.com for Starter fares on selected travel dates throughout 2018 and early 2019. Excludes checked baggage. Sale starts at 12:01am AEST 1 May 2018 and ends at 11:59pm AEST Wednesday 2 May 2018 unless sold out prior. Availability is limited and conditions apply.
Media Contact: Felipe Castillo | +61 408 134 852 | email@example.com
The Jetstar Group is one of Asia Pacific’s fastest growing airline brands with one of the most extensive ranges of destinations in the region. It is made up of Jetstar Airways (subsidiary of the Qantas Group) in Australia and New Zealand, Jetstar Asia in Singapore, Jetstar Pacific in Vietnam, and Jetstar Japan in Japan. Jetstar branded carriers operate up to 5,000 flights a week to more than 85 destinations. The Jetstar Group carried more than 37 million passengers in financial year 2017.